Church attendance in the United States of America has been declining for many years. There are many explanations for this that local churches really cannot control such as:
- the relocation of jobs out of a community
- population shifts
- church leadership scandals in the news
- many believers and people who call themselves believers who lack the personal desire to witness to non-believers
- the failure of individuals to want to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
However, there are many other reasons for church decline that can be avoided. This book's focus is on resolving problems, recognizing opportunities and avoiding common mistakes when your church actually has control over situations.
Drawing from personal experience in church leadership roles as well as honest discussions with other churchgoers - author Wayne J. Vaughan has written Keeping Your Church Alive: Advice for Pastors, Leaders and Active Members. Focusing on common, preventable issues this book provides answers to challenges that often confront churches.
Are you ready to make a change in the life of your church, and to truly bear witness to what God has to offer? Keeping Your Church Alive will help you to understand the importance of:
- everyday communication as you work together for common goals,
- financial management,
- stewardship and discipleship - learning to lead and follow,
- being accountable and responsible for what goes on in your life - and the life of the church and
- working together to spread the Good News of the Christian life.
Learn how to use your God-given gifts to make your church the vibrant, loving, and successful house of worship God intended them to be. If you are ready to begin your journey to live the life of ministry God intended for you, Keeping Your Church Alive should be the first step. Become a God pleaser rather than a people pleaser.
Brother Wayne Vaughan is available is available to provide online training assistance and phone consultation on any of the topics discussed in this book. You can contact Wayne at email@example.com. May God bless you in your service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.